[Press Release] New Website Collects All Resources on AMR in Japan in One Place (July 31, 2020)
TOKYO, July 31, 2020 – Today, AMR Alliance Japan (Secretariat: Health and Global Policy Institute (HGPI)) unveiled a new webpage that contains all major resources on measures to combat antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in Japan and abroad.
The website is located at https://www.amralliancejapan.org/en/resource/
This resource page includes relevant and up-to-date publications on AMR policy in Japan, searchable by name, source, year, and theme. The page collects all AMR Alliance Japan documents, AMR Alliance Japan member documents, and related resources in a single place. Detailed information on each publication is provided in both English and Japanese.
AMR Alliance Japan aims to maintain the resource page as a one-stop source for all information relevant to AMR policy in Japan. The page will serve to educate on the current situation surrounding the seven main themes of AMR Alliance Japan’s work:
1. Promoting antimicrobial stewardship based on the actual situation at healthcare facilities
2. Constructing domestic AMR surveillance and crisis management systems
3. Enabling the further and active use of AMR screening methods and rapid diagnostic technology
4. Supporting education on AMR for the public and medical practitioners
5. Establishing incentive models to encourage R&D for antimicrobials
6. Stabilizing the supply of antimicrobials
7. International collaborations to share case studies and lessons learned about AMR.